top of page

Solutions Lab

Public·40 members

[[LIVE TV!]] Live stream: Exeter City vs Reading 19 September 2023

Exeter City vs Reading live starts on 19/09/2023 at 18:00 UTC time in Football League Trophy. Currently, Exeter City rank -, while Reading hold - position.

Their last meeting was in January 1994 at Elm Park where the Royals earned three points with a 1-0 win with a goal from Reading’s last trip to St James Park, in October 1993, was an extraordinary contest which saw 10 goals scored. The Royals won the match in a thrilling 6-4 contest with doubles from Jimmy Quinn, Scott Taylor and Stuart Lovell. 30 am from West Street in the town centre) it will now depart at 9. 15 am and 9. 30 am respectively. A statement from STAR said: "Given the train strike compounding the expected very heavy bank holiday weekend traffic we are leaving earlier than planned. " If you have booked, please reply back to us at onlinemembership@star-reading. org to confirm that you are aware of the new departure time, listing the names in your group of travellers. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 49% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Exeter City vs Reading FC is worth a look. Exeter City have won 1 meetings with Reading FC, while Reading FC have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Exeter City vs Reading FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Exeter City and Reading FC? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Exeter City, 0 tips backing Reading FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 49% against the Exeter City finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 25% against Reading FC winning. Exeter City News | Latest NewsAbout our Exeter City news NewsNow aims to be the world's most accurate and comprehensive Exeter City FC news aggregator, bringing you the latest Grecians headlines from the best Exeter City sites and other key national and international news sources. Whether it's the very latest transfer news from St James Park, quotes from a manager press conference, match previews and reports, or news about the Grecians' progress in the EFL Trophy or FA Cup, we've got it covered. Breaking news from each site is brought to you automatically and continuously 24/7, within around 10 minutes of publication. Gary Caldwell’s side got back to winning ways at the weekend with a 2-0 victory at Carlisle with goals from Ryan Trevitt and Demetri Mitchell which moved them up to seventh. It’s been a busy summer at Exeter with 15 incomings and 16 departures among their first-team squad. It has been almost three decades since Reading last faced Exeter. Exeter City 2 Reading 1 - live updates 26 Aug 2023 — Exeter City 2 Reading 1 - live updates. It is another sell-out at St James Park today. Exeter City - Reading Live - League One: Football Scores & Highlights - 26/08/2023Follow the League One live Football match between Exeter City and Reading with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on August 26th, 2023. Catch the latest Exeter City and Reading news and find up to date League One standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more. Supporters' Trust coaches to depart early for Exeter City Bank Holiday tripSupporters' Trust at Reading [STAR] have altered their departure time for Saturday's trip to Exeter City. A popular perk of being a STAR member, the Supporters' Trust have been providing members with away travel for decades. More than 1, 400 Royals are making the six-hour round trip to St James' Park, the first time Reading have played Exeter City since 1994. STAR have organised three full coach-loads of supporters to head down the M5. This is despite scheduled train strikes and heavy Bank Holiday traffic expected enroute to Devon. PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE BOOKED ON THE COACH TO EXETER ON SATURDAY Given the train strike compounding the expected very heavy bank holiday weekend traffic we are leaving earlier than planned - it is now West Street – 9:15am SCL Stadium – 9:30am — Supporters’ Trust At Reading (@STARReading) August 22, 2023 There are currently no trains from Exeter back to Reading after the match, causing many to car share or take the coach. Originally due to depart the SCL Stadium at 10. 15 am on Saturday (and 10. Exeter City v Reading preview: Royals seek first away points of the seasonREADING FC will be seeking to make it three wins on the bounce when they face an away trip to Exeter City on Saturday. The Royals boosted their league position and confidence with consecutive wins over Cheltenham and Steveange in between receiving a one point deduction from the EFL. Meanwhile, the Grecians have made a promising start to the season and have picked up seven points from their opening four matches. Exeter, who finished in 14th position last campaign, opened this season with an impressive 3-0 away win at Wycombe Wanderers with goals from Jack Aitchison, Will Aimson and James Scott. They followed up with a goalless draw with Blackpool before being beaten 1-0 away to Portsmouth. Exeter City FC (@OfficialECFC) / X I want to make him proud and live in my own footsteps." Jay Stansfield Sometimes, all you can do is watch everything unfold. Tonight was one of those ... Reading FC - Exeter City: Live Stream & on TV today104 Days 07 Hours 40 Minutes 58 SecondsLeague One(Match day 26) Reading FC Jan 01 03:00 PM Exeter City Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Reading FC vs. Exeter City: Live Stream & on TV today Reading FC vs. Exeter City is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Jan 01 at 03:00 PM. Event detailsJan 01Start dateLeague OneCompetitionReading FCHome teamExeter CityAway teamFootball Matches today UEFA Champions League Sep 1905:45 PMYoung Boys BernRB LeipzigWatch soonFLATRATEHD UEFA Champions League Sep 1905:45 PMAC MilanNewcastle UnitedWatch soonFLATRATEHD League One Sep 1907:45 PMPort ValeBurton AlbionNotify me when I can watch it. Exeter City vs Reading FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-09-19Match Details Who: Exeter City vs Reading FC Competition: EFL Trophy When: 2023-09-19, 21:00 Venue: Exeter City will host Reading FC at on 2023-09-19 at 21:00 in an interesting encounter in EFL Trophy. Exeter City, currently sitting at 3 will be looking for important home win. Reading FC, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. On Sale Now Live Stream. Menu Close. Mega Navigation. News. News; News; Latest News. Latest News 03/10/23 Charlton v Exeter City · 07/10/23 Charlton v Blackpool · 10/10/ ...


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page