top of page
Upcoming and Recent Events
- Thu, Oct 28ZoomJoin us for an interview with Karen Byrnes, Ph.D., Head of Operations & Impact, at Atlas AI. Atlas AI is a public benefit corporation focused on artificial intelligence innovations that monitor drivers of economic development across emerging markets, including Africa, India, and South Asia.
- Thu, Sep 30ZOOMJoin us on Thursday, September 30th at 6:00 PM EDT for a discussion with Hassan Toorabally, CIO of ArchiTek, to be interviewed by AIN Founding Member, Thierry Warin.
- Thu, Jun 10ZOOMJoin us on Thursday, June 10th at 1:00 PM EDT for an interview with Igor Jablokov, CEO of Pryon, by AIN Founding Member, Thierry Warin.
- Fri, Mar 19ZOOMJoin us for an interview with Valerie Pisano, President and CEO of Mila, Quebec Artificial Intelligence Institute, by Thierry Warin, AIN Founding Member and HBAP Alumnus.
- Fri, Feb 12ZOOMJoin us for an interview with Houston Barber, Ph.D., Superintendent of Frankfort Independent Schools, focused on the education sector.
- Tue, Jan 26PODCASTIn this episode Joe chats with Karen Heimsoth, AIN Founding Member and Commercial Aviation Executive. Visit our Podcast Page to Listen.
- Tue, Dec 22PODCASTIn this episode Joe chats with Erika Jacobi, Ph.D., (LC GLOBAL Consulting Inc.), a change, growth, and innovation consulting firm. Visit our Podcast Page to Listen.
- Thu, Dec 17ZOOMJoin us for a discussion on legal issues that confront Tech startups and newly formed entities launching in other sectors, with guest John L. Habib, Managing Partner of HLS Attorneys, interviewed by Suzanne Krebs, Founder of AIN and Conversion Analytics.
- Mon, Dec 14PODCASTIn AIN’s podcast series, AIN Founding Member and Host Joe Forish interviews Suzanne Krebs, Founder of Conversion Analytics and AIN. Visit our Podcast Page to Listen.
- Fri, Nov 20ZOOMS&P Global's Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) factors are informing investment strategies. ESG score insights facilitate comprehensive data driven investment decisions with sophisticated data collection methodologies and data points on private and publicly traded companies.
Events: Upcoming Events
bottom of page